My Blog List

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Problem with Frozen Frames

When I was editing my friend's wedding clip, I froze some frames to make them look like still image. As usual, I double-clicked the clip containing the frame I wanted to "freeze." Then I placed the playhead over the frame so it was shown in the Canvas window.



Then, I went to the Modify tab and selected Make Freeze Frame. The frozen frame appeared in the Viewer window.



Finally, I dragged the frozen frame back into my sequence and performed Image Motion as I had before. I made four frozen images in total. The first three looked fine when I played back the sequence. But the fourth frame had some problems. Compared to the other three, it looked blurred in the Canvas window, and on the external monitor, I saw interlacing lines and flickers.



I checked again to make sure I performed the same effects on all four frames. I can't figure out the problem with the fourth image. Can anybody help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment